2. The Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Within the scope of services and products we provide you as a customer, or that we acquire as a supplier, Temahome, based in Zona Industrial de Tomar, is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data, as an entity that determines the purpose, nature of data collected, the data recipients, and for how long the information is used, and also guarantees the security and privacy conditions of your data, acting in accordance with the law and the New General Regulation Data Protection.
Temahome has a Data Protection Officer, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer monitors the compliance of all the activities concerning your data processing, accordingly to the legal and regulatory standards. He is also the contact point between Temahome and the National Control Authority, as well as between Temahome and its employees, customers and suppliers regarding all data processing matters.
3. Personal data collection
What is personal data?
Personal data is data that can identify a person such as name, address, e-mail, phone number, picture and IP-address.
Temahome collects personal data:
When you visit temahome.com, we automatically collect information about your use of the website, e.g. the browser you are using, search words you have used on the website, your IP-address and network location, and information about how you access our website. We collect this in order to optimize the user experience and functionality of the website.
If you as a wholesale, e-commerce or contract customer buy products from Temahome, or if you contact email@example.com, we collect the data you provide for yourself, e.g. name, address, company, mail, phone number, payment method, and shipping information.
When you sign up to our newsletter we collect the information provided when signing up.
Whom do we collect personal data from?
The holders of personal data are, in this case, the clients and suppliers of Temahome’s services and products, such as:
• Clients and their collaborators;
• Service providers, suppliers and their collaborators;
• Candidates and trainees;
• Temahome collaborators;
• Participants in events promoted by Temahome;
• Visitors to the Temahome facilities.
What personal data do we process and how do we collect it?
Temahome only collects data that is appropriate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The collection of your data can be done orally, in writing, and through the Temahome website.
Different categories of personal data may be collected and processed:
• identification data, such as: name, citizenship, ID card, or date of birth;
• contact information, such as: mobile phone, address, or e-mail;
• qualification data and professional situation, such as: level of education and CV;
• bank, financial and transaction data, such as: IBAN or VAT number;
• location data, such as: IP address;
• recording images of events or videoconferences;
• Usage data (resulting from the technical information provided by the device used by the client or user whenever you access a Temahome service, namely IP address, browser, operating system, and browser used).
What are the purposes of collecting your data?
Temahome collects and processes your personal data only for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, clearly identified at the time of collection. The main purposes justifying the collection of personal data by Temahome are:
• Compliance with legal obligations, including tax obligations and response to requests from judicial authorities or other public authorities, under legal terms;
• Administrative, accounting, and fiscal management, including billing and accounting;
• Extrajudicial and judicial collection and payments;
• Complaint Management
• Management of events promoted by Temahome;
• Marketing, profile analysis and visualization preferences of our products;
• Disclosure of newsletters / publications;
4. Principals for personal data processing
On what grounds do we use your personal data?
The use of personal data by Temahome is based in one of the following conditions of legitimacy:
• Consent: When the collection is preceded by your express, explicit, and informed consent, through written or web support.
• Execution of contract or pre-contractual procedures;
• The fulfillment of legal obligations: when the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
This includes, for example, the communication of data to other public, tax or judicial institutions.
• Legitimate Interest: to improve our services, communication, and marketing so we can offer you the best and most relevant information and service.
5. Protection of Private Information
Who do we share your personal data with?
We are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and customers. Temahome does not sell, share, or transfer your personal information to any outside parties other than our third-party processors. For the sole purpose of operating our business, suppliers, or third-party processors (such as credit card companies, customer service providers and shipping companies) may process your information, but only to the extent that it is needed to assist Temahome business.
6. Cookies Policy
We use services from Google to collect web statistics. Cookies from this provider among other things allow us to see which pages are visited, where the traffic comes from, etc. We use the information to measure and improve the user experience on our website and to follow up on sales.
Social Networks & Plugins
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Temahome collects data through Plugins such as social networks and others, currently the collected metrics are:
• Google AdWords
• Twitter Advertising
• Facebook Custom Audience
• Google Dynamic
• DoubleClick Ad Exchange
• Google Tag Manager
• Google Analytics
• Facebook Connect
• Google+ Platform
7. Data conservation period
The navigation data are kept only for the time necessary to carry out the same. The data voluntarily provided will be kept for the period necessary for the performance of the services requested.
8. Your Rights
To get transparency about how we handle your personal information, we hereby inform you of your rights.
• Right to access: You are at any time entitled to get access to any information we have regarding you, what our purpose is, and from where we have obtained the information. You have the right to get a copy of the personal data we have on you. If you want a copy of your personal data, you need to send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can be asked to document, that you are who you claim to be.
• Right to correction: You have the right to get incorrect information about you corrected. If you find that Temahome holds incorrect information about you, you are always welcome to write us an email so we can correct the information.
• Right to deletion: You have the right to get all or some of your personal information deleted by Temahome, if it does not conflict with another Portuguese law.
• Right to limit handling of personal data: You have the right to ask us to limit the handling of your personal data.
• Right to oppose: You have the right to oppose to our treatment of your personal data, regarding direct marketing and profiling.
• Right to revoke: You have the right to revoke your consent. If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
• Right to complain: You have the right to make a complaint to:
A/c: DPO ou Direção Jurídica
Zona Industrial de Tomar
2305-127 Tomar – Portugal
9. Technical and Organizational Measures
Temahome has adopted and implemented a set of necessary and adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data.
The processing of personal data made by Temahome, as well as the act of sending commercial communications carried out by electronic means are in conformity with the national and community legislation in force, namely by the General Regulation of Protection of Data.